Learn how to create any project, of any scale, immersive, interactive & photoreal.
Start your journey in the real-time industry & Unreal Engine with the mentorship of Unreal Authorized Instructors and industry experts.
We will not only learn how to create highly realistic visualizations of architectural projects. You will bring your projects to life by adding layers of interactivity, & understand the capabilities of unreal in deploying your projects to end-user platforms.
Why study Unreal Engine at VR Division's Academy:
- Unreal Academic Partner & Unreal Authorized Training Center
- Job-focused Career Training and Job Placement Assistance
- Industry-Relevant Curriculum & Hands-on training
- Access To Resources (Materials, 3D assets, Workflows)
- Networking Opportunities
- Small group classes (max 10 students)
Master Unreal Engine and its powerful tools to create stunning 3D visuals quickly and easily. Learn the latest real-time 3D techniques to create beautiful scenes for your professional portfolio to show prospective employers.
Complete Design Journey
Take each step with precision and clarity to craft visually stunning and interactive experiences.
Workflows and Templates
Understand the end-to-end production workflow of architectural projects with Unreal Engine.
Full Unreal Scenes
At the end of the training program, we'll provide you with case study projects.
Arm yourself with the most current and innovative skills in the field of real-time 3d and architectural visualization.
Sale will open in March 2024
Are you an architect or a designer who wants to leverage the power of Unreal Engine 5 for your projects? Whether you use SketchUp, 3Ds Max, Revit, Rhino, Blender, or C4D, this comprehensive training program is designed to equip you with the skills to create and collaborate on projects using Unreal Engine 5.
Why Choose This Course?
This course is not just about learning Unreal Engine 5. It's about transforming the way you work on your architectural projects. Here's what sets our course apart:
- Real-World Case Studies: Learn from real-world projects and use case scenarios on high-end projects.
- Comprehensive Content: From fundamentals to advanced topics, we cover everything you need to know to work in any environment and collaborate with anyone, anywhere.
- Hands-On Learning: We believe in learning by doing. That's why we provide project files for each chapter and resources to assist you when you start your case study project.
- Expert Guidance: Benefit from templates, folder structures, and work methods, all based on thousands of hours of industry experience.
Drive Innovation in Your Field
You will learn the process of planning and building a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) that genuinely resonates with your target audience, we designed this program with architectural design firms, builders, construction companies, and real estate developers in mind. Our ultimate goal is to equip you with the knowledge and tools to leverage Unreal Engine 5, transforming your ideas into tangible, impactful real-time projects.
Become a Master of Unreal Engine 5 for Architecture
Through this comprehensive training and guided practice, you will evolve into a Real-Time Visualization Expert. with the capability to create immersive, interactive, and real-time architectural projects that are not only visually stunning but also highly functional. These real-time visualizations will enable you to win more clients, make more efficient design decisions, and ultimately lead the way in your industry. This course is your stepping stone to becoming a pioneer in architectural visualization.
- Introduction to case studies
- Learning by doing: project files for each chapter
- Activating your VRD Marketplace account (Early Access)
- Overview of the production process
- Design & Programming Documents
- Project management systems
Setup Production Environment & Templates
- Folder structures
- Managing assets & Unreal Templates
- Developing your libraries
- How to Cloud Storage & Collaborate
- Setting up projects on Git (Advanced)
- Templates Download & Use
- Introduction to our project case study
- Reviewing files (Follow along, exercises)
- Working with Data from many sources
- Data Preparation for Production
- Unreal Engine navigation and workflow setup
- Basic material creation
- Basic lighting setup
- Building an assets library proactively.
- Working on hero places of our project
- An Introduction to the Sequencer
- Importing animations
- Level Streaming & World Partitioner
- Online resources
Intermediate & Advanced Topics
- Advanced Material Creation
- Advanced Lighting Techniques
- Using Quixel Mixer
- Cinematics & Rendering Techniques
- Path Tracer Rendering
- Clothing and Fabric Simulations
- Substrate Materials
- PCG (Procedural Content Generation)
Environment and Context
- Creating Realistic Landscapes
- Creating a block out of surroundings
- Bringing real-world data into the project
- Importing Geographical Data
- Incorporating Natural Elements
- Creating Urban Environments
- Using Photogrammetry Assets
- Environment Optimization
Interactivity and User Experience
- Working with Blueprint
- Creating User Journeys
- Events, Variables, Data Types, and Blueprint Communication
- Designing the user interface
- Creating Interactive Elements
- Advanced Blueprint Topics
- Project Packaging and Optimization
- Introduction to Project Packaging
- Performance Optimization
- Testing and Debugging
- Packaging for Different Platforms
- Career Advancement
- Building Your Professional Presence
- Securing Projects in the Industry
- Additional Resources
🚀 Pre-Sale Special Offer 🚀
We're excited to offer a special pre-sale price for our course. For a limited time, you can get access to our comprehensive training program for a discounted price. But that's not all! If you sign up during the pre-sale, you'll also get:
- Early access to course materials: Get a head start on your learning journey with early access to select course materials.
- Exclusive Q&A sessions: Have your questions answered directly by the course instructors in exclusive Q&A sessions.
- Bonus materials: Get additional resources and materials to supplement your learning.
- Lifetime access: Even after you've completed the course, you'll have lifetime access to all the course materials, so you can revisit them anytime you want.
🎁 Bonus Materials 🎁
In addition to the course content, you'll also get access to a range of bonus materials. This includes project files for each chapter, resources to assist you when you start your case study project, and templates, folder structures, and work methods based on thousands of hours of industry experience.
💡 Why Choose Our Course? 💡
Our course is based on real-world projects, giving you practical experience and skills that you can apply immediately in your work. Plus, our course is designed with architectural design firms, builders, construction companies, and real estate developers in mind, making it highly relevant and beneficial to your career.
But hurry, this offer won't last long! Secure your spot in our Unreal Engine 5 for Architecture training program today!
Early Bird Price
Early Bird Price
Enrollments are now closed, saying it will open again in March 2024.
Learn how to create interactive experiences that genuinely resonate with your target audience.
Who is this course for?
Do I need any prior knowledge or experience to take this course?
What software will I need for this course?
What will I be able to do by the end of this course?
How is the course content delivered?
When will the course content be available, and how is it released?
Sign Up For Updates